Top 7 Reasons To Add PREsidual® To Your Burndown Tank Mix
Feb 28, 2019
PREsidual® herbicide is a pre-mix of two active ingredients from two sites of action , metribuzin and s-Metolachlor. PREsidual® delivers residual control on hard-to-control weeds , providing more flexibility in your post-emergent herbicide application timing while still starting off with a clean field.
Top 6 Reasons to Use PREsidual® on Your Soybean Acre
1. Convenience in Application Timing: In soybeans , PREsidual® is labeled for surface application from 30 days prior to planting up until crop emergence and can also be incorporated before planting (up to 14 days before planting).
2. Weed Control: PREsidual® provides robust pre-emergent control of both small-seeded grasses and broadleafs , such as henbit , marestail , pigweed , ragweed , mustards , and lambsquarter.
3. PREsidual® herbicide is a premix of two active ingredients (s-metolachlor and metribuzin) from two different modes of action (groups 15 , 5) for weed management in soybeans and potatoes.
4. Save your PPO (group 14) MOA for in-crop use.
5. Tank Mix: To control emerged weeds in a burndown application , PREsidual® can be tank-mixed with Cornerstone® Plus (group 9) , 2 ,4-D (group 4) , and other burndown herbicides.
6. Fights Weed Resistance: Utilizing PREsidual® herbicide (MOA groups 15 , 5) allows for you to build your best herbicide application toolbox against weed resistance when used in conjunction with groups 9 , 4 , and 14.
7. Residual control delivers a clean field at crop emergence and extends the window for post-emergent herbicide applications to later in the season.
For more information , click here.
To view the label , click here.